Credit Control Administrator
Hassocks, West Sussex
Up to £23000.00 per annum
Share this job
My client has an opportunity for a Credit Control Administrator to join them on a permanent basis. As the Credit Control Administrator you will assist the senior Credit Controllers in chasing customers payments and take responsibility of monitoring the allocated accounts, enabling them to gain experience to build over time their own customer base. You will also assist the credit Control Executive with daily cash receipts logging and applying payments to customer accounts, setting up new customers and all other admin duties that arise.
Role: Credit Control Administrator
Location: Hassocks – own transport is required due to location
Salary: Circa £23,000
Hours: Full time – Monday to Friday
- To assist in all aspects of the credit control team and to provide cover when team members are on leave.
- Monitor the customer accounts assigned to them by the senior controllers and to follow up on non-payments and account queries.
- Build their own customer base taking full responsibility over time
- Send out customer statements and copy invoices as and when required
- Ensure Customers records are kept up date in Navision
- Ensure targets and objectives are achieved in accordance with appraisals
- Assist the Credit Control Team with all tasks as required and provide holiday cover
- Previous Credit Control and sales Ledger experience preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of Nav accounting system or Quantum would be advantageous but not essential as full training is given.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as an effective team member
- Numerate, accurate with the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritize and manage workloads
- Strong organization and administration skills with good attention to detail
- Self-motivated and flexible with the ability to work in a busy environment
- Excellent communication skills at all levels both written and verbal
- Good computer literacy, with working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Confident telephone manner is essential
- Stunning Location – You will be working in our global HQ which is set amongst the rolling hills of the South Downs, an inspirational environment for our staff.
- Lunch breaks – You can take a walk around our 1km trim trail which circles our fantastic buildings. If games are more your thing, we have plenty of board games available for staff to use, as well as an Xbox and computer break out room. If you forget your lunch you can pick up some food from the regular food and coffee vans that visit.
- Free parking & electric car charging available, BUPA healthcare, Perkbox, Social events, Free fruit, Cycle to work scheme and more!
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to or apply immediately!
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Systems Design Engineer
Material Inventory Controller
Operations Manager – Warehouse
Manufacturing Process Engineer
Magasinier aèronautique – NTE Airport