Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a couple of Crew Administrator to join on a permanent basis. As the Crew Administrator you will be organising and booking travel and accommodation for the crew.
Role: Crew Administrator
Salary: On Application
- Assistance to Flight and Cabin Operations invoice processing administration.
- Accommodation booking / transport booking for both flight and cabin crew members. find the most economical and best solution for the company.
- Cooperation with the transport providers
- Creating schedule for transport service providers.
- Ensuring staff receives required accommodation and transport.
- Collecting information and up-date the staff logistics system.
- Ensuring accurate cost allocation records.
- Creating reports related to staff logistics.
Education and Experience:
- Degree is preferred
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office);
- Assertive personality, accuracy.
- Detail oriented approach to work;
- Flexibility, ability to react quickly to the operational needs.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Customer Service Assistant
Configuration Document Controller
Project Management Business Partner
Material Coordinator (Aviation)
Technical Records Administrator
Aerospace Supply Chain Contract Manager
Customer Repair Executive