Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a couple of Crew Administrator to join on a permanent basis. As the Crew Administrator you will be organising and booking travel and accommodation for the crew.
Role: Crew Administrator
Salary: On Application
- Assistance to Flight and Cabin Operations invoice processing administration.
- Accommodation booking / transport booking for both flight and cabin crew members. find the most economical and best solution for the company.
- Cooperation with the transport providers
- Creating schedule for transport service providers.
- Ensuring staff receives required accommodation and transport.
- Collecting information and up-date the staff logistics system.
- Ensuring accurate cost allocation records.
- Creating reports related to staff logistics.
Education and Experience:
- Degree is preferred
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office);
- Assertive personality, accuracy.
- Detail oriented approach to work;
- Flexibility, ability to react quickly to the operational needs.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
ERP Implementation Manager
Performance & Improvement Project Manager
Quality and Technical Administrator
Early Careers Manager
VIP Private Jet Charter Broker
Fixed Asset Accountant