Crew Planning Manager
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a Crew Planning Manager to join on a permanent basis. As the Crew Planning Manager your primary responsibility is oversight of the crew resources and roster creation. You will ensure roster efficiency and compliance with regulations as well as driving system and process improvements.
Role: Crew Planning Manager
Salary: On Application
- Oversight and accountability of the crew planning function within the sub-airline.
- Planning crew routes based on the schedule and duty rules
- Optimizing the crew roster to ensure highest crew productivity while adhering to safety and compliance requirements.
- Oversight of crew resources available to ensure program coverage and operational resilience.
- Responsibility for roster fatigue and wellbeing for +500 crew members.
- Ensuring high efficiency of built rosters
- Taking the lead in process and system improvement
Education and Experience:
- Minimum bachelor degree.
- Knowledge of AIMS Crew and Ops system and knowledge of Working Rules Limitations and Rest Requirements are advantages.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Growth mindset and can-do attitude.
- Ability to synthesize information into recommendations
- Excellent English (written and spoken).
- Excellent MS Office skills.
- Good organizational skills and attention to details.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Sales Support Administrator
Tactical Inventory Specialist (Aircraft Components)
Project Manager (Product Lifecycle)
AW609 Logistics Support Analysis Specialist
Project Planner / Controller
Digital Electronics Lead Hardware Engineer
Inside Sales Representative
HR Generalist Barcelona
IT Senior Buyer