Customer Experience Specialist – Digital
Share this job
In partnership with our client, the first full-service airline to be launched in over 17 years, we are pleased to invite applications for the position of Customer Experience Specialist – Digital.
This position will be based in Riyadh, offering a unique and exciting opportunity to influence what will become the new standard of international air travel.
The role will see the successful candidate engage with internal and external stakeholders to implement initiatives to drive customer experience (CX) excellence through data insights, predictive analytics and assessing how to ensure seamless integration of a digital omnichannel approach to customer engagement, service delivery and recovery.
The Customer Experience (CX) Specialist – Digital will support in the organisations initiative to become a digitally native brand across a variety of customer touchpoints to deliver world class service levels.
- The CX Specialist in Digital will support to define, understand and shape customer experience across all digital, channels and touchpoints.
- Support in mapping the customer journey through digital channels, identifying opportunities, areas for improvement to enhance customer and business impact.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to continuously map out and review the end-to-end customer experience journey to establish experience drivers and performance standards across all digital touchpoints.
- Examine all touchpoints within the entire end to end customer journey and work with various system partners within the organisation on how to shift from automation to prediction to drive enhanced personalised product offerings, manage disruption, reduce customer roadblocks and frustrations, and support in backend functions to deliver quality services for the airline.
- Examine how customer experience can be improved with an omnichannel including integrating customer relationship management platforms, data analytics and intelligence. Leverage data points to gain deep insights on customer demographics, psychographics, customer preferences, behaviours. Provide regular reports and insights to support the organisation in decision making.
- Support in implementing and reviewing digital processes such as CRM platforms, online retailing platforms, loyalty programs, websites, applications and other portals to ensure that they deliver a seamless and integrated experience for its customers.
- Participate in all user experience and feasibility testing related to digital, virtual experiences.
- Be a custodian of the customer experience blueprint and ensure that it is continuously updated, and reflects the changing dynamics of the airline’s vision in terms of network, operating models, infrastructure, facilities and digital capabilities.
- Develop Customer Experience monitoring and auditing either through in-house teams, digital systems embedded through CRM platforms, or through external mystery shopper campaigns for both hub and airport.
- Develop customer feedback programs through a digital omnichannel lens to drive customer loyalty.
- Undertake to understand customer profiles and personas, travel purposes and its impact on customer expectations.
- Be up to date on the latest technologies and systems that would support in enhancing and delivering state of the art experiences across the entire customer journey.
- Prepare timely and accurate statements, reports, and presentations to meet airline requirements, policies and quality standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Hotel/Hospitality Management, Business Administration, Customer Relations or any relevant field.
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience preferably in the online retailing or travel industry.
- Strong background in the development and implementation of User experience design for a variety of industry sectors and channels
- Strong affinity and aptitude towards digital technologies and systems
- Ability to articulate customer experience needs into clear processes and practices
- Strong appreciation and understanding of various customer demographics, psychographics and cultural diversity and interpersonal styles
- Strong proficiency MS Office Suite
- Strong proficiency in data analytics
- Understanding of latest systems and digital platforms for CRM, retailing, loyalty programs, customer contact centres and travel booking systems
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of initiative and accountability
- High level of professionalism and work ethics
- Adaptability and desire to work in an evolving/start-up environment where policies and processes are being created
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent command of English spoken and written and Arabic would be an advantage.
- This is a full-time, permanent position and you must acknowledge the requirement to relocate should you be successful in the recruitment process.
- You must be willing to sign a non-disclosure undertaking before we can discuss the role in any greater detail.
- You apply in the understanding that you will be required to provide 2 professional references and a criminal record check should you be successful in the first stage of the recruitment process.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Hannah Courtney at Line Up Aviation.
Apply for this role
Customer Service Executive
Sales Support Administrator
Tactical Inventory Specialist (Aircraft Components)
AW609 Logistics Support Analysis Specialist
Project Planner / Controller
Digital Electronics Lead Hardware Engineer