Customer Programs Manager
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 35 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
Customer Programs Manager – Europe
-Job Title: Customer Programs Manager – Europe
-Location: Based in France, Netherlands or UK (Remote working a possibility)
-Job type: Permanent Fulltime
-Working Hours: Flexible but mainly Mon-Fri
Our client is seeking a dynamic team member to take on the role of Customer Programs Manager supporting European customers that participate in using their aircraft engine wash equipment. This role will initially utilize customer service and program management skills to help oversee strategic programs to assure assets, human capital, and resources are employed effectively in support of our clients’ locations in Europe. It is expected that the successful candidate will quickly develop into a more sales-focused role to identify, negotiate, and close on opportunities in region.
Job responsibilities include:
- Contribute to the overall business development vision through creation of long-term value for our customers
- Collaborate with Marketing and Operations to develop regional strategies
- Manage and develop key customer accounts
- Develop business cases for enhancing existing customer accounts and justifying new opportunities in support of growth in the region
- Liaise between customers and clients’ operations to increase sales volume
- Solidify relationships, identify/implement improvement opportunities and address customer concerns
- Actively contribute to achieving/exceeding our client’s European goals of customer satisfaction, safety, quality, and team member performance.
- Maintain accurate and timely reporting of customer program status throughout the life cycle.
Required Skills and Responsibilities
This position requires an excellent grasp of program management, strong customer relationship building, as well as initiative, insightfulness, follow-up, and professional ethical protocols. Attention to detail and the ability to maintain multiple tasks are an absolute must. This position presents an excellent opportunity for a dynamic, self-directed individual able to develop and maintain strong relationships within the company and with customers throughout the world. US and International travel is likely, estimated to be less than 20%. This position is likely to grow over time into a business development/sales position for the right candidate.
You will also be expected to:
- Work closely with all levels and departments to achieve overall financial objectives and resolve issues effectively
- Develop, drive, and improve customer KPIs
- Demonstrate superior communications and interpersonal skills as well as diplomatic, yet successful, negotiating skills
- Be very hands-on and possess the insight to anticipate problems and the sophistication with which to resolve them
- Continually and consistently demonstrate teamwork and ability to drive resources remotely
- Remain self-driven and capable of leading projects with minimal direction
Required Education and Experience:
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering, Business or similar discipline preferred
- Sales, Program Management and/or Customer Service Experience (2+ Years) required
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification a plus
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Aerospace background
- Service and process-oriented mindset
- Ability to maintain highly sensitive and confidential information
- Maturity, judgment, and consultative ability to interact effectively with internal & external customers
- Strong conflict resolution skills with an eye to cross-cultural differences
- Experience handling aerospace equipment and service transactions
- A collaborative yet decisive personality with a “big picture” perspective
The successful candidate will need to have European or UK working/living rights at time of application.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply using your current CV.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it is not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for this role
Technical Services Engineer
B1 Licensed Engineer
B1 Licensed Engineer -787
Flight Mechanics Specialist
B1 Licensed Engineer – A320 NEO
B1 Licensed Engineer
B2 Licensed Engineer
B1 or B2 Licensed Engineer – Shift Lead
B1.3 on AB412 Base Maintenance