Customer Repair Executive
Share this job
I am looking for a Customer Repairs Executive to join my fantastic client on a permanent basis. As the Customer Service Executive, you will be working within a small team reporting to the VP Repairs, and assist in the management of Customer Repairs, Core Repairs and Stock Repairs, whilst supporting the sales team with status updates and technical backup.
Role: Customer Repairs Executive
Location: West Sussex
- Ensuring Repair Orders are raised as required
- Progressing repair orders and updating Quantum accordingly
- Logging quotes, quote review, approval and negotiation in line with set budgets
- Updating the company system and associated spreadsheets with status of repairs
- Performing to KPI’s
- Liaison with sales team regarding component status and customer order requirements
- Supporting the Sales Team with their repair queries eg: Modifications, Turn times, Costings, Interchangeability, etc.
- Sourcing and obtaining pricing from MRO workshops for items requiring repair.
- Any related tasks required necessary by the MRO Customer Services Supervisor or VP Repairs
- Managing Warranty Repairs
- Relevant experience in the aerospace industry ideally gained with a stockist, MRO provider or Workshop
- Willingness and enthusiasm to learn.
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Experience of Excel / Power Point / Word / Outlook
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and cope with large volumes of work
- Highly organised and efficient
- Experience using Quantum
- Technical Experience with an Aviation Qualification
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
DSA Needs Assessor
Assistive Technology Trainer
Addetto/a Amministrazione e Contabilità Aziendale
Senior Pensions Data Technician
Building Construction Project Leader