Customer Service Assistant
Burgess Hill, West Sussex
£25000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
Share this job
I am seeking an office based Customer Service Assistant to join my super busy client on the outskirts of Burgess Hill, West Sussex.
The company is a well-established niche business who pride themselves on their excellent customer service, quality and performance. Dedicated employees are at the core of their success.
The Customer Service Assistant will manage all customer orders from receipt to outgoing shipment. They will help my client to maintain their industry leading reputation, building strong relationships to maximise commercial opportunities.
- Acknowledging customer orders.
- Preparing customer quotations in conjunction with the purchasing team.
- Monitoring lead times and providing status updates.
- Updating your customers with lead times and responding to queries.
- Generating final paperwork for sign off.
- Liaising with the logistics department for outgoing despatch.
Full training will be provided in company specific procedures.
Ideal candidate profile:
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills in English, with GSCE passes in English and Maths or equivalent.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise your workload. Able to take ownership of your workload to ensure operational requirements are met to deadlines.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Enjoys a fast paced and constantly changing environment but loves to maintain a super organised workplace!
- A passion for taking care of customers with the highest level of attention to detail.
- A minimum of one years’ experience within customer service or an office environment.
- Confident using MS Office.
- Already holds the right to live and work in the UK at the time of application.
- Salary: £25,000-£27,000
- Monday to Friday. 9am-5.30pm
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Free onsite parking
- Own vehicle beneficial due to the rural location of the office
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply straight away.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.
Apply for this role
Occupational Health Nurse
Customer Account Officer for Training Courses
776 – 1 Customs Officer
776 – 1 Customs Officer
Customer Repair Executive
Supply Chain Manager
Addetto/a Amministrazione e Contabilità Aziendale
PBH Account Manager