Share this job
Our client is a renowned and long-established transport and logistics specialist with an extensive worldwide network. As part of their ongoing commitment to providing excellence in everything they do, the company delivers customised, reliable, and cost-effective solutions. Due to a recent surge in business activity our client is now looking for a Customs Supervisor to join the existing team at the company’s Liverpool office.
Reporting to the Customs Operations Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing and maintaining customs compliance procedures, ensuring that strict rules and regulations are adhered to at all times.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations for company’s UK Customs department
- Assisting other company offices with any customs related queries or enquiries.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in the Industry
- Experience as supervisor
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent customs knowledge
- Experience of Impatex or similar programmes
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word & Excel
- Experience of Port CSP Software
- Excellent Customs Tariff knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- High motivated and results orientated
- Excellent attention to detail
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to Anthony Cockburn at Line Up Aviation.
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Control Systems Engineer
Digital Electronics Lead Hardware Engineer
Technical Records Administrator
Site Security Manager
Manufacturing Project Engineer
Electrical Engineer ( Night Shift)
Industrial Asset Manager
Project Manager- Secure Communications