Cyber Security Engineer
£550.00 - £570.00 per day
Share this job
My client is looking for a Cyber Security Engineer to join on them on a 6 month contract. As a Cyber Security Engineer, you will be responsible for reporting to the SDA (Senior Design Authority) as the System Engineer you will collaborate with a multi-functional team including Software, Hardware, Mechanical and FPGA engineers to deliver High Grade Crypto and Key Management solutions and will provide “system level” thinking and solutions to the team.
Role: Cyber Security Engineer
Pay: £570 per day via Umbrella (Inside IR35)
Location: Newport (onsite full time)
Contract: 6 Months – 37 hours per week Monday – Friday the option to condense 37 hours over 4 days
Security Clearance: Current SC Clearance
- Follow Systems Engineering processes to develop technical solutions, to engineering problems, and ensuring customer and stakeholder requirements are satisfied.
- Develop Systems Engineering artefacts across the product development lifecycle.
- Ensure effective engineering processes are utilised in the execution of the project.
- Collaborate with the system, hardware and software architects to ensure consistency, design for modularity and re-use, and technical excellence.
- Contribute to the development of the engineering department functions and procedures.
- Involvement in the full lifecycle (from requirements elicitation through to verification/certification and delivery)
- Degree in an engineering, mathematical or science-based subject or equivalent experience.
- Fundamental understanding of Systems Engineering and associated processes/lifecycles.
- Experience of Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE)
- Experience across the full Systems Engineering lifecycle
- UK National
- Experience of DOORS, SysML, UML, Enterprise Architect, JIRA
- Knowledge of communication protocols (such as IP, IPSec, SIP) and/or Public Key Infrastructure
- Software Engineering background (preferably with C++ / C expertise).
- INCOSE – ASEP/CSEP/ESEP Certification
Education & Training
Essential – Strong experience in a similar role
Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in engineering / IT related discipline.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Sarah Budd at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”