Cyber Security System Engineer
£500 - £570 per day
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are looking to recruit a Cyber Security System Engineer for an initial 6-month contract. As the Cyber Security System Engineer, you will collaborate with a multi-functional team including Software, Hardware, Mechanical and FPGA engineers to deliver High Grade Crypto and Key Management solutions and will provide “system level” thinking and solutions to the team.
Role: Cyber Security System Engineer
Pay: Up to £570 per day via Umbrella
Contract: Monday – Friday 37 hours per week, 6 months
IR35 Status: Inside
Security Clearance: – Current SC clearance
- Follow Systems Engineering processes to develop technical solutions, to engineering problems, and ensuring customer and stakeholder requirements are satisfied.
- Develop Systems Engineering artefacts across the product development lifecycle.
- Ensure effective engineering processes are utilised in the execution of the project.
- Collaborate with the system, hardware and software architects to ensure consistency, design for modularity and re-use, and technical excellence.
- Contribute to the development of the engineering department functions and procedures.
- Involvement in the full lifecycle (from requirements elicitation through to verification/certification and delivery)
- Degree in an engineering, mathematical or science-based subject or equivalent experience.
- Fundamental understanding of Systems Engineering and associated processes/lifecycles.
- Experience of Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE)
- Experience across the full Systems Engineering lifecycle
- Experience of DOORS, SysML, UML, Enterprise Architect, JIRA
- Knowledge of communication protocols (such as IP, IPSec, SIP) and/or Public Key Infrastructure
- Software Engineering background (preferably with C++ / C expertise).
- INCOSE – ASEP/CSEP/ESEP Certification
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Customer Service Executive/Administrator
Customer Service Specialist
Building Control Inspector
Public Accounts Clerk
Assistive Technology Trainer
Addetto/a Amministrazione e Contabilità Aziendale
Senior Pensions Data Technician