Data Analyst – Component Engineer
Maintenance and Engineering
£22.00 - £38.95 per hour
Share this job
An opportunity has arisen with my client for a Data Analyst – Component Engineer to join them on a 6-month contract. The Data Analyst – Component Engineering department play an important support role, not just within the group but my clients wider business. You will ensure we deliver a comprehensive component service ensuring data and reporting activities are carried out.
Role: Data Analyst – Component Engineering
Pay: £22.00 – £38.95 Hourly Via Umbrella
Contract: 6 Months
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week.
Security Clearance: Security Clearance required
- Processing and responding to Mailbox queries, serve and support mailbox
- Leading component obsolescence database administration (based on Life cycle status, Export Control and REACH/RoHS compliance).
- Internal processing of obsolescence notifications.
- Spreadsheet Analysis, data processing and report generation
- Supporting continuous improvement activities
- Engineering Degree (or equivalent), or relevant experience.
- Knowledge and experience of engineering discipline
- High concern for diligence, order and quality
- Pro-active and enthusiastic
- Able to deal with multiple issues, tasks and priorities concurrently
- Strong communication skills able to work remotely with teams and facilitate face to face.
- Dealing with obsolescence database, Export Control and REACH/RoHS would be an advantage.
The right behaviours are important, can-do attitude, proactive and adaptable, concise communicator, process adherence and quality focused.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Melanie Cave at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Software V&V Engineer
Paint Strip Mechanic
Experienced Aero Engine Mechanics
Part 145 Quality Engineer
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Chief Mechanical Engineer
B1 Licensed Engineer – Dhaka