Data and Systems Technical Lead
Up to £24.00 per hour
Share this job
Our client has an opportunity for a Data and Systems Technical Lead to join them on an initial 12-month contract. You will be part of the Finance and Commercial team within Facilities Management covering the whole of the UK portfolio.
Role: Data and Systems Technical Lead
Hours: Full Time – Hybrid (minimum of 2 days onsite)
Hourly Rate: Up to £24 per hour via Umbrella – inside IR35
Clearance: BPSS required before starting, full SC will be required to continue. UKI’s only due to project
What you’ll be doing:
- Support the FM Commercial Systems Manager with the building and development of CAFM tool upgrades, patch works and business cases.
- Responsible for the integrity, availability and reliability of data inputted to all CAFM modules on a daily basis.
- Lead the system configuration and functionality building to support FM and the wider business.
- Responsible for the Interface with stakeholders across the business in relation to CAFM tool on a daily basis.
- First point of contact for CAFM related system issues and configuration changes
- Lead the building and delivery of in-house CAFM training for all Floorplate Coordinators, FM Suppliers, FM Team and wider business as and when
- Accountable for producing accurate and insightful reports for Operational activity using appropriate tools and data
- Monitor and review all system activity statistics and provide detailed reports and trend analysis
- Develop bespoke and ad-hoc reports to support effective management continuous development of the systems and respond to changing operational needs
- Working with management to ensure that the effective provision of data and information to measure the delivery of SLA’s and KPI’s
- Identify and report any data quality or consistency concerns or issues within the system to ensure we maintain excellent and high quality data
- Customer Focus & Commitment to Service Delivery
- Understanding and competency in relevant software packages (Planon (CAFM), Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent experience and knowledge of a range of IT systems and tools – CAFM preferred
- Proven ability to translate data and information
- Understanding and experience working with Performance Management Frameworks, KPI’s and SLA’s
- Experience of Excel, BI Dashboards and/or SQL/ HTML
- Self-starter with an excellent initiative and problem solving skills to proactively analyse data and draw conclusions
- Right to live and work in the UK without restrictions
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately!
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Stores and Inspection Technician
Principle Building Control Inspector
Engine MRO Customer Programs Manager
Goods Inwards Inspector
Material Inventory Controller
Building Construction Project Leader
System Modelling Engineer