£50.00 - £52.00 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a Design Authoriser on an initial 12-month contract. As the Design Authoriser you will be responsible for leading design investigations and formulating technical solutions for a range of tasks, including Manufacturing Non-Conformances, Design Investigations, and non-specific tasks, ensuring that all Design, Airworthiness, and safety requirements are met. You will operate as a design engineer and will ultimately hold design approval signatory for manufacturing non-conformances.
Role: Design Authoriser
Pay: Up to £52 per hour Via Umbrella
Location: Filton or Broughton
Contract: Monday- Friday, 35 Hours per week, 12 Months contract
IR35 Status: Inside
Security Clearance: BPSS
- Currently holds Concession Design Approval at Authoriser level.
- Motivated and self-driven with the ability to work autonomously when required, whilst being a strong team player.
- Deliver reliably on time, cost and quality whilst embracing change and challenge when appropriate.
- Anticipation mindset, able to identify risks/opportunities and manage them appropriately
- Understand and synthesise multiple complex activities, simplify and communicate them clearly, on a timely basis, to all stakeholders as needed.
- Innovative mindset, able to think freely with a degree of curiosity to explore new or alternative ideas and approaches.
- Work in an open and trusting environment.
- Understand, nurture and demonstrate resilience.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Asset Team Leader
Repair Management Executive
CAD Process Engineer
Test Operation Support Engineer
Electrical Skilled Production Technician
AIT Skilled Production Technician
OCC Duty Manager
Quality Technical Support
Actuation lab co-ordinator