Design Concession Approver
Maintenance and Engineering
£44.00 - £50.00 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a Design Concession Approver (T200) on an initial 5-month contract. This is an exciting opportunity within the Wing Plant Engineering Team, to support the Wing Component Delivery Teams. The successful applicant will be part of a fast-moving team who deliver high quality Design Solutions by working with Manufacturing Engineering to meet the needs of the Industrial System, and maintain the highest levels of product integrity.
Role: Design Concession Approver (T200)
Pay: £50 per hour via Umbrella
Location: Broughton Flintshire, or Filton South Bristol
Contract: Monday- Friday, 35 Hours per week, 5 Months Contract (Likely extension)
IR35 Status: Inside
Security Clearance: BPSS + Clearance
- You will be responsible for leading design investigations and formulating technical solutions for manufacturing Non-Conformances, and ensuring that all design, airworthiness, and safety requirements are met.
- You will operate as a lead design engineer and must hold design approval signatory, in particular for manufacturing Non-conformances (T200).
- You will also act as a focal point in leading and providing guidance on technical issues and governance and will support technical mentoring for engineering team members.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives to increase team efficiency through methods, process and other improvements
- Reporting on critical technical issues through functional managers, and directly to delivery managers
- Development of stakeholder relationships in the wider network of engineering.
Required Competencies & Abilities
- Currently holds Concession Design Approval (T200) or held it in the past
- Motivated and self-driven with the ability to work autonomously when required, whilst being a strong team player.
- Deliver reliably on time, cost and quality whilst embracing change and challenge when appropriate.
- Anticipation mindset, able to identify risks/opportunities and manage them appropriately
- Understand and synthesise multiple complex activities, simplify and communicate them clearly, on a timely basis, to all stakeholders as needed.
- Work in an open and trusting environment.
- Understand, nurture and demonstrate resilience
- Non- Conformance experience would be desirable.
Apply for this role
Software V&V Engineer
Paint Strip Mechanic
Experienced Aero Engine Mechanics
Part 145 Quality Engineer
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Chief Mechanical Engineer
B1 Licensed Engineer – Dhaka