Digital Learning Specialist
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
An opportunity has arisen with my client for a Digital Learning Specialist join them on a 12-month contract. The role of the Digital Learning Specialist is to strengthen my clients overall learning transformation strategy. You will be required to develop and execute the digital learning strategy to support my clients learning vision.
Role: Digital Learning Specialist (Maternity Cover)
Pay: £25.99 per hour via Umbrella Company
Contract: 12 Months – Maternity Cover
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week – Full time onsite
Security Clearance: BPSS only.
- Define and implement a digital learning strategy for the UK, which supports our overall learning vision for the business.
- Implement a Digital Learning Lab to capture essential knowledge from Experts and Subject Matter Experts.
- Assess the UK learning catalogue and the number of courses that can be transformed to a blended or full digital learning format
- Design digital learning solutions in collaboration with the UK L&D team
- Develop design standards and working practices for digital learning
- Enhance the transformation plan for upskilling internal trainers to design high quality virtual learning and develop digital learning resources.
- Support the roll out of a Virtual Instructor Led Training Platform and manage
- Be an advocate for Digital Learning across the UK business, as well as communicating internally and externally
- Manage a range of partners and suppliers.
- A Good understanding of the Digital Learning Ecosystem and tools ideally Storyline Adobe or Camtasia
- A good working knowledge of the training design and development processes for training media
- Ability to work with a range of learning technologies and utilise new development tools.
- Strong stakeholder management ability to inspire and influence
- Ability to create highly engaging, blended learning that aligns to desired business outcomes.
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Knowledge of the learning project cycle and digital learning methods: Agile development, ADDIE based project lifecycle.
- Project management knowledge or experience
- Experience or desire to work in a multicultural context
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Melanie Cave at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Research and Development Engineer
Fatigue and Damage Tolerance Engineer
ESM Design Engineer
EASA B1/B2 Licensed Engineers (A320 AND B737CL/NG)
Shot Peen Technician
Design Concession Approver
System Modelling Engineer