Digital Project Leader
Maintenance and Engineering
£30.23 - £40.00 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a Digital Project Leader on an initial 12-month contract. As the Digital Project Leader you will ensure the effective project management of the Digital portfolio. Responsible for delivery of digital projects on time and within budget, generating the associated benefits and mitigating project risks. Align with business expectations using recognised processes and methods. Manage and arbitrate the demands at a plant level vs the centralised initiatives.
Role: Digital Project Leader
Pay: Up to £40.00 per hour Umbrella, up to £30.23 per hour PAYE
Contract: Monday to Friday, 35 hours a week
IR35 Status: Inside
Security Clearance: BPSS+ clearance
- Responsible for the development and deployment of Digitalisation projects within the Broughton facility.
- Collaborate transnationally to ensure digital projects align with a centralised 2-5 year plan.
- Ensure effective communications align with business expectations using recognised processes and methods.
- Manage and arbitrate the demands at a plant level vs the centralised initiatives.
- Responsible as part of the Digitalisation team for achieving the successful completion of Digitalisation Route Map milestones each year.
Skillset / experience required:
- Technical experience and knowledge in Manufacturing Engineering, Digitalisation & backbone systems
- SAP Operating System knowledge
- Good communication and negotiating skills – clarity, brevity, consistency and adaptability of communication styles
- Good Interpersonal skills – collaborating and working well with others collaborate well within a team and develop effective relationships
- Good project management, strong organisational and planning skills
- Flexible and agile, to work autonomously and take the initiative
- Proactive mindset and ability to anticipate, address business issues and offer solutions working with autonomy & adaptability
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Siobhan Miller at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Chief Mechanical Engineer
B1 Licensed Engineer – Dhaka
Senior Engineering Project Manager
NDT Technician Level 2 (EN4179 certified)
Mechanical Design Stress Engineer
General Aviation Line Technician
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Avionics Design Engineer