Digital Test Software Engineer
£60 - £70 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a Digital Test Design Engineer to join on an initial 6-month contract.
Role: Digital Test Software Engineer
Pay: £70 per hour via Umbrella
Hours: Monday to Friday, 37 hours per week
Contract: 6-month contract
IR35 Status: Inside
SC Clearance: Current valid SC
- Software design and debug
- Automatic test procedure generation
- Hardware/software integration and debug
- Test validation and design proving
- Design and software control (versioning, documentation, technical reviews)
- Work efficiently within a dedicated test system design team
- Support of test activities leading to unit delivery
Skills and Experience
- Very strong background in software design and implementation, especially in the context of a test application
- Strong experience in scripting languages (ideally Tcl, Python)
- Proven track-record in a product “design and test” business environment
- Very strong background in software/hardware integration and debug
- Commitment to delivering technical reports as required by the project team.
- Experience of working within a product manufacture and test domain
- RF test and measurement experience
- Knowledge of digital electronics design and manufacture (schematic capture, PCB, FPGA/ASIC, power architecture)
- Engineering Degree (Electrical, Software or closely related discipline), 2.1 or above.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Ellie Laflain at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”