Director of Technical Engine Management Distribution
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
Director of Technical Engine Management Distribution, Florida, USA
Full Job Description
The client supports aircraft owners, operators, and MROs with cost-saving solutions services at each phase of the aircraft’s life cycle.
They provide revolutionary service-led inventory supply chain programs to global commercial airlines.
This employment opportunity is for an experienced Director of Technical Engine Management at its Florida location who reports directly to the Senior Vice President.
This role engages with strategic customers both internal and external and with key strategic programs of a technical nature with a focus on engine on-wing and engine work scoping management.
The deliverables for this position include but are not limited to, Engineering and Maintenance Programs, Maintenance, Materials, Flight Operations, In-Flight, and…
· Performs on-wing Engine Health Monitoring and On-Wing Troubleshooting support for customers.
· Collects data from maintenance and engineering systems and performs statistical analysis to monitor, evaluate and provide solutions to the operational and technical engine performance.
· Analyzes technical data from aircraft maintenance logs, aircraft service records, health monitoring, and aircraft data to determine root causes, and failure modes/trends and provide a solution to enhanced engine performance.
· Monitors delay reasons logbooks, and other technical interruptions and evaluate data for failure modes/trends to come up with a solution before it becomes on alert notice.
· Performs engine work scoping, engine maintenance RFP support, maintenance invoicing reviews, materials, repair recommendations, etc.
· Analyzes previous engine shop visits data to determine expected work scope requirements and or cost evaluations cause of failures and provide recommendations for Maintenance Program adjustments.
· Provides on-site oversight of engines in WIP at 3rd Party maintenance engine shops on behalf of customers.
· Provides technical guidance and assessments of asset expected value based on anticipated scrap rates, repair costs, and material replacement costs.
· Provides direction on work assignments, priorities, and timelines.
· As necessary, coordinates efforts of suppliers, remote inventory and warehouse departments, and global personnel to resolve logistics problems.
· Advances development of product knowledge within assigned areas.
· Ensures compilation of data on standardization and interchangeability of parts and data integrity with respect to engine material.
· Performs research and/or technical studies.
· Utilizes computer techniques for analysis such as Excel, Word, Engine IPCs, Service Bulletins, and Engine Manuals.
Job Type: Full-time
- 10 years Aviation Airline, MRO, Manufacturing or equivalent: 10 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Technical management within an MRO/Engineering environment.
- Work scoping, on-wing support and maintenance inspection oversight experience.
- PMA/FAA parts components experience.
- PMA Industry knowledge.
- DER Repairs experience.
- Excellent aircraft component and industry knowledge.
- Experience pulling reports and preserving data.
- Product development skills.
- Very competitive with bonus’s.
Employee assistance program
Flexible spending account
Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- In person
Apply for this role
Electrical Calibration Operator
Mechanical Manufacturing Technician
Electronics Design Engineer
Helicopter Mechanic assembly line
Simulation & Modelling Engineer
Chief Engineer – Powerplant
Licensed Aircraft Engineer
EASA B2 on AW139 or AW109