Prestwick, South Ayrshire
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
A great opportunity has arisen with my client for a Document Controller on a permanent basis. The document controllers role is to support the activities of the planning and production teams in the planning of all aircraft maintenance activity and helping to ensure that all regulatory & quality requirements are fully met and internal and external customers’ expectations are exceeded.
Role: Document Controller
Salary: Upon Application
Shift Pattern: Monday-Friday
- Filing and organisation of documents (both electronic and / or hardcopies)
- Assist the Planning team in work pack production and control, pre input planning, managing customer work packs, production and control of task cards, and work pack scanning/archiving.
- Ensure full compliance with the CAM work pack / documentation quality control system.
- Carry out regular quality & compliance checks on documents in work.
- Post check – scan the aircraft work pack and save in the designated restricted access server folder.
- Carry out the document archiving process for all company documentation as required, ensuring compliance with appropriate regulations..
- Build an increasing awareness and knowledge of regulatory and quality requirements in relation to the management and control of planning activities and maintenance records.
- Assist with any other ad-hoc tasks or projects as required by Management
Essential Experience & Qualifications
- Basic understanding of regulatory requirements in relation to EASA Part 145 and Part M
- High degree of competence in ability to manage data and paperwork, attention to detail, understanding of quality requirements, the use of systems, spreadsheets and other analytical tools to assist the planning processes.
- Experience working with a range of Microsoft software and project planning systems.
- Experience of building good working relationships with key internal and external customers
- Have a working knowledge of Aircraft Maintenance environment(s)
- Sound understanding of Quality systems and why they are needed.
- Planning and project management skills and experience.
- High standard of computer literacy, especially Microsoft Office Suite.
- Right to work in the UK required.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Melanie Cave at Line Up Aviation –
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Development & Production Test Engineer
Production Manager (Aviation MRO)
Mechanical Systems Engineer
Senior Building Control Inspector
Senior Aircraft Engineer
B1 Licensed Engineer
Embedded Software Engineer