Up to £35.00 per hour
Share this job
An opportunity has arisen with my client for Documentation Support to join them on a 6-month contract. You will be part of a mixed skill team focused on ensuring all the correct documentation is in place, to the correct standard to ensure my client can deliver their projects on time, on cost and what we’re looking for.
Role: Documentation Support
Pay: £35.00 per hour via Umbrella Company
Contract: 6 Months – Likely to be extended
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week. 3-4 days a week onsite however as and when required by the business this may need to be more days. (Project/Workload Dependant)
Security Clearance: Security Clearance required before starting – Can start on BPSS but would be required onsite full time.
My client is looking to strengthen their documentation management and delivery within the Delivery Support team. You will be recognised as a specialist in your area of expertise and assigned as an authoring specialist to support the development, management and publication of documentation within the Department Support Function.
- Provide Technical Authoring support expertise in ensuring delivery teams have a clear understanding of the publication development, production and upkeep.
- The role is relatively autonomous and experience in leading and reporting on a project is required as you will project manage your assigned publication development through to delivery.
- You will need to be familiar with the process of development, review and publication of documentation.
- You will need to have an understanding of configuration and quality control of documentation, and the tools associated with that.
- You will need to be highly proficient in the use of standard Microsoft office tools (PowerPoint, WORD, XL, One Note etc) S1000D based authoring tools, be aware of BREX (Business Rules Exchange) use and the associated guidance documents.
- Good communicator with resilience across all levels and a strong problem solver.
- Ability to multitask and meet challenging timescales for delivery across multiple projects
- Proactive and able to pick up tasks quickly and drive them to completion. Ability to prioritise workload
- Experience in working within a cross functional team of engineers, across multiple projects is preferable but not essential as training can be provided.
- Experience in working with documentation configuration tools is preferable but not essential as training can be provided.
- Experience in working with Agile Lifecycle Management tools is preferable but not essential as training can be provided.
- Experience in working with documentation templates to retain commonality across documentation is preferable but not essential as training can be provided.
- Experience and a working knowledge of the military engineering environment is preferable but not essential as training can be provided on quality.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Melanie Cave at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Hazardous Waste Operative
AW Helicopters Instructor Pilots
AW Simulator Instructor
Stores and Inspection Technician
Principle Building Control Inspector
Goods Inwards Inspector
Material Inventory Controller
Building Construction Project Leader