Drill Setting Engineer
Maintenance and Engineering
£15.00 - £17.80 per hour
Share this job
My client is looking for a Drill Setting Engineer to join on them on a 9 month contract. As a Drill Setting Engineer, you will be responsible for the development and growth of the technical aspect of the Drill Setting team that will benefit the business across the Broughton plant.
Role: Drill Setting Engineer
Pay: £17.80 PAYE
Location: Broughton, Flintshire
Contract: 9 Months – 35 hours per week Monday – Friday
Security Clearance: Basic
- The successful applicant will have the autonomy to develop and deliver standard operating instructions for the setting and maintenance of the Advance Drilling equipment.
- You will have the opportunity to work alongside other areas of the Manufacturing Engineering Industrial Team to identify strategic opportunities to develop and implement across the plant.
- There will be scope to lead a number of different types of projects including; Continuous Improvement Projects, Environmental projects, Health & Safety Projects as well as providing technical support to the manufacturing operations department.
Technical / skills:
- Technical background in manufacturing engineering, background knowledge in drilling is essential.
- develop and deliver standard operating instructions for the setting and maintenance of the Advance Drilling equipment.
- Previous experience of project management skills / project budget control.
- Fluent English negotiation level (commercial and technical).
- Analytical skills / Problem solving skills
- Strong team player
- Experience in writing technical documents.
Education & Training
Essential – Strong experience in a similar role
NVQ level 4 or bachelor’s in engineering.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Sarah Budd at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Skilled Aircraft Electrician
Production Planning Assistant
Avionics/Electrician Technician – Rotary
Simulator Equipment Maintenance Technician
Wheel and Brake Technician (Entry Level)
Helicopter Engine & Propeller Maintenance Technician
Systems Performance Engineer