DTP Marketing Officer
Share this job
In partnership with our client, the first full-service airline to be launched in over 17 years, we are pleased to invite applications for the position of DTP Marketing Officer.
This position will be based in Riyadh, offering a unique and exciting opportunity to influence what will become the new standard of international air travel.
The role will see the successful candidate support the Brand manager on all marketing related activities from handling the day-to-day file management of all marketing brand assets to design and formatting of all brand related assets and toolkits.
- Coordinate and support on all marketing related activities as guided by the Brand Manager.
- Develop, modify, and document presentation styles, templates using a variety of desktop publishing software.
- Ensure templates are available for the organisation’s team.
- Create artworks, charts, icons, and/or graphics.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Graphics Design or any relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience, preferably in a marketing agency focusing on graphic and branding.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office
- Strong sense of design, aesthetics with acute attention to detail.
- Able to deal with ambiguity
- Self-driven, able to build processes with a focus on execution
- Able to work in a consensus driven environment.
- Strong sense of initiative and accountability
- High level of professionalism and work ethics
- Must be fluent in English
- If you can speak Arabic that is desirable
- This is a full-time, permanent position and you must acknowledge the requirement to relocate should you be successful in the recruitment process.
- You must be willing to sign a non-disclosure undertaking before we can discuss the role in any greater detail.
- You apply in the understanding that you will be required to provide 2 professional references and a criminal record check should you be successful in the first stage of the recruitment process.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation.
Apply for this role
Senior Warranty Specialist
Accounts Assistant (Part-time)
Reward Operations Advisor
Fixed Asset Accountant
VIP Private Jet Charter Broker