Duty Manager MCC
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
On behalf of our client, a prestigious VVIP operation based in the Middle East, we are recruiting for a Duty Manager MCC on a permanent basis. The Duty Manger MCC will oversee the daily technical operation to consistently achieve safe, efficient and reliable flight operations while at all times ensuring outstanding levels of quality service delivery and relevant regulations and standards.
Role: Duty Manager MCC
Location: Middle East
- Ensuring that all efforts are undertaken by your team to deliver a high standard of dispatch reliability, according to laid down processes and procedures.
- Guiding and supporting the maintenance staff in the daily operation to assure that the most efficient course of action is taken to provide a serviceable fleet, on time.
- Organizing and co-ordinating the execution of all of the maintenance required to deliver an effective and responsive service of all aircraft to the highest quality and safety standards.
- Reviewing the aircraft technical status in relation to the level of the deferred defects, spares, aircraft part loans and any technical activity across the fleet; in order to ensure the maximum technical dispatch level and high-quality maintenance standards.
- Ensuring all aircraft cabins/galleys and their ancillaries are maintained to their full functionality, with any discrepancies or damages duly rectified without disruption to operations.
- Ensuring all aircraft IFE systems remain fully operational and available for any mission and any failures or damages are rectified prior to the next scheduled/planned mission
Experience, Qualifications & Licence
- Demonstrable level of competency associated with 12 years of experience as an engineer in the aviation industry.
- At least 3 years of managing a maintenance control centre.
- Worked in all areas of maintenance, wide range of experience from heavy maintenance, line maintenance, planning.
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineers License. Holding or previously held a minimum of 3 aircraft types.
- Bachelor’s Degree in aviation management/Maintenance
For this role you must have the right to live in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia without sponsorship
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
RF Microwave Design Engineer
Configuration Technical Support
Human Factors Engineer
Aircraft Fitters – Skilled & Semi Skilled
Wheel and Brake Technician (Entry Level)
Electronic Engineering Technician
Aircraft Engine Wash Technician
Licensed Aircraft Engineers – Saudi
Technical Services Engineer