EASA CAPTAIN AW169
Share this job
Role: EASA CAPTAIN AW169
Location: CONGO, EQUATORIAL GUINEA
Contract: CONTRACTORS 6 MONTHS (6 WEEKS ON/OFF)
- Maintain familiarity with such provisions of the Company operations manual as are necessary to fulfil his function, ensuring that all operational procedures and checklists are complied with, in accordance with the operations manual.
- Comply with all flight and duty time limitations (FTL) and rest requirements applicable to the commander’s activities
- Be responsible for the operation and safety of the helicopter, its crew members, passengers, and cargo on board from pre-flight to post flight operation.
- Ensure that before beginning a flight, become familiar with all available information appropriate to the intended operation. Pre-flight action for flights away from the vicinity of an aerodrome, and for all IFR flights, shall include a careful study of available current weather reports and forecasts, taking into consideration fuel requirements and an alternative course of action if the flight cannot be completed as planned without infringing Company operating minima.
- Maintenance of a proper standard of crew discipline, conduct, and personal appearance.
- Provide opportunities, encouragement, and mentoring for the co-pilot to increase his skill and knowledge so that the co-pilot may work towards advancement in rank.
- Support an open environment for CRM and actively use high quality crew monitoring procedures .
- A valid IR(H) endorsed on type to be operated
- A valid operator’s proficiency check
- A valid medical certificate (class 1)
- A minimum of 3000 hours total flight time in helicopters
- A minimum of 1500 hours total helicopter flight time in command
- A minimum of 1200 hours total twin turbine helicopter time
- A successful completion of a Company command course when upgrading from co-pilot within the Company.
- Experience in Multi-Pilot Helicopter Oil & Gas
- Possession of a valid ATPL(H)
- Type rate AW169