EASA COPILOT AW169
Share this job
Role: EASA COPILOT AW169
Location: CONGO, EQUATORIAL GUINEA
Contract: CONTRACTORS 6 MONTHS (6 WEEKS ON/OFF)
- Carry out duties concerning the flight, in accordance with the operations manuals (including procedures, limitations, and performance relating to the specific helicopter type) as are allocated to him by the commander
- Comply with all flight and duty time limitations (FTL) and rest requirements applicable to the commander’s activities
- Assist in the preparation of the OFP, including fuel planning and mass and center of gravity calculations, and, when necessary, filing the ATS flight plan with the appropriate Authority. If stored plans are used, ensuring that the correct plan has been activated
- Report to the commander any fault, failure, malfunction, or defect which the crew member believes may affect the airworthiness or safe operation of the aircraft including emergency systems, if not already reported by another crew member.
- Report to the commander any incident that endangered, or could have endangered, the safety of the operation, if not already reported by another crew member.
- Properly maintain and wear obliged protective personal clothing as provided by the Company in accordance with the Regulation
- Support an open environment for CRM and actively use high quality crew monitoring procedures.
Requirements & qualification
- A valid ATPL(H) or CPL(H) endorsed on type to be operated
- A valid IR(H) endorsed on type to be operated
- Co-pilots will have passed the ATPL theory examination
- A valid medical certificate (class 1)
- A minimum of 500 flight hours on multi-engine helicopters