EASA Part 66 B1.2 Licenced Engineer
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
An opportunity has arisen with my client for an EASA Part 66 B1.2 Licenced Engineer to join their aircraft maintenance team. My client operates a large fleet of Cessna 172 aircraft and Diamond DA42 aircraft training domestic and international cadets for some of the world’s largest airlines. The successful candidate will be part of the team that maintains this fleet, liaising with flight operations teams to carry out routine 100hr, 200hr checks, scheduled and non-scheduled maintenance, annuals and defect rectification. The licenced engineer will also oversee and sign for maintenance work conducted by aircraft mechanics.
Role: EASA Part 66 B1.2 Licenced Engineer
Salary: Upon Application
Location: Cork Ireland
Hours: Full Time, 40 hours per week, rostered over the 7 days of the week
Fixed Term Contract 12-18 Months
- Perform aircraft maintenance (scheduled and non-scheduled) and certify in accordance with technical documentation and company procedures.
- Monitor ‘A’ Licenced and apprentice colleagues and certify their work/tasks as required.
- Complete administrative duties, reports and paperwork associated with the Maintenance approval and CAMO.
- Take responsibility for rectification and repair, mandatory inspection and certification of servicing and maintenance tasks.
- Maintain workflow by liaising with Flight Ops, monitoring the schedule and modifying it to accommodate changing priorities and resolve scheduling conflicts or issues.
- Provide support to the chief engineer to lead the full maintenance team by example.
- Comply with all Health, Safety and Environment regulations.
- Complete work packs from requirements supplied by the CAMO Manager.
- Provide a CRS signature when appropriate to release an aircraft to service
- Be accountable for issues regarding aircraft maintenance.
- Deputise for the Chief Engineer as required.
- Flexibility to complete tasks outside of normal hours to ensure program deadlines are met.
- Unrestricted EASA Part-66 Category B1.2 Licence.
- Light Aircraft maintenance experience essential
- Ability to hold airport restricted zone access.
- Sound technical knowledge
- Driving Licence
- Forklift Licence
- Candidates should have the right to work within the EU.
- Experience of maintenance and/or type ratings on licence for Cessna 172 and Diamond DA42 would be an advantage but not essential.
- Understanding of EASA and IAA rules and regulations
- Computer literate, with working knowledge of Microsoft Software Programs
- Fluent English speaker, both spoken and written
- There will be some ad hoc travel within the EU and UK
- Highly organised and able to prioritise work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong attention to detail in multi-tasking situations and the ability to deliver results to tight timelines.
- Responsible, proactive and flexible approach
- Strong Communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to forge positive working relationships.
- Demonstrate a ‘Safety in the air, starts on the ground’ mindset.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Melanie Cave at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
179276 – Assembly and Test Mechanic
Trainee Production Coordinator
Software V&V Engineer
Paint Strip Mechanic
Experienced Aero Engine Mechanics
Part 145 Quality Engineer
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Chief Mechanical Engineer