Maintenance and Engineering
Up to £60.00 per hour
Share this job
An opportunity has arisen with my client for an Electronic Engineer to join them on a 12 month contract. As the Electronic Engineer/ Electrical Architect you will be involved in all aspects of missile development, from the early concept studies to series production and in-service support. It’s an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to build on their engineering experience.
Role: Electronic Engineer/Architect
Pay: £60.00 Per Hour Via Umbrella Company
Contract: 12 Months – Likely to be extended
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week
Security Clearance: Security Clearance required before starting
You will be responsible for the electrical architecture and requirements for missiles and/or their associated launcher systems with duties including:
- system electrical requirements
- interface definitions and characteristics between subsystems/equipment
- power architecture, including power budget and power profiles
- data communication and processing architecture
- requirements for EMC, bonding, grounding and screening
- signal safety, including routing of safety related signals
- Supporting test and fault-finding activities during compatibility checks, risk reduction, system proving/qualification and integration.
- Reviewing and authoring reports, guidelines and processes.
- Design assessments and analysis.
- Working to defence/industry standards.
- Attending and supporting design reviews.
HND or Degree in a related subject.
Ideally Defence background.
Technical experience required:
- Interface definitions
- Knowledge of defence/industry standards, etc.
- Degree level qualification in a related subject.
- Systems engineering.
- Writing reports.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Melanie Cave at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!
Apply for this role
Skilled Aircraft Electrician
Production Planning Assistant
Avionics/Electrician Technician – Rotary
Simulator Equipment Maintenance Technician
Wheel and Brake Technician (Entry Level)
Helicopter Engine & Propeller Maintenance Technician
Systems Performance Engineer