Electrical Calibration Operator
Bolton, Greater Manchester
Maintenance and Engineering
£23.49 - £25.39 per hour
Share this job
An opportunity has arisen with my client for an Electrical Calibration Operator to join them on a 12 month contract. As the Electrical Calibration Operator you will be a valued member of the Manufacturing function and you will be tasked to carry out routine calibration of Special To Type Test Equipment (STTE) and Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) equipment.
Role: Electrical Calibration Operator
Pay: £23.49 rising to £25.39 Via Umbrella
Contract: 12 Months
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week
Security Clearance: BPSS Clearance
Your responsibilities will include but not to be limited to:
- Working in a multi discipline team to support the Operations team.
- Initial calibration, routine calibration and maintenance of test and measurement equipment.
- Ensure that both factory and proprietary test and measuring equipment is maintained in line with current procedures.
- Carry out calibration and repair tasks in accordance with departmental processes and procedures.
- Generating clear and comprehensive calibration/maintenance records for traceability purposes.
- Generate clear and comprehensive calibration & maintenance records.
- Experience of calibrating COTS/Special to Type Test Equipment
- Experience of calibrating electrical equipment such as Power Supplies, Multimeters, Oscilloscopes, Function Generators, etc.
- Experience of In-service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment
- Be competent in following manufacturer’s instructions.
- A good understanding of SAP would be desirable.
- Time served apprenticeship/modern apprenticeship or NVQ Level 3
- City & Guilds part 2 & 3/ONC/HNC in Electronics
- Experience of working on Environmental Stress Screening Facilities (ESS) desirable.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Melanie Cave at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Research and Development Engineer
Fatigue and Damage Tolerance Engineer
ESM Design Engineer
EASA B1/B2 Licensed Engineers (A320 AND B737CL/NG)
Shot Peen Technician
Design Concession Approver
System Modelling Engineer