Bolton, Greater Manchester
£20.00 - £23.49 per hour
Share this job
An opportunity has arisen with my client for an Electrical Fitter to join them on a 6-month contract. As the Electrical Fitter, you for carrying out manufacturing and test tasks within the electrical department, in accordance with product certification procedures, defined workmanship standards, allocated budgets and timescales to meet project objectives.
Role: Electrical Fitter
Pay: £23.49 per hour via Umbrella Company
Contract: 6 Months
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week
Security Clearance: BPSS
- Certify the product in line with Product Certification procedure.
- Demonstrated ability / willingness to certify own work in line with company quality standards.
- Maintain product certification and approval via regular audits.
- Possess a versatile skill base with the capability to apply these skills across a range of tasks.
- Be fully conversant with all equipment, tools and measuring instruments associated with the manufacturing cycle.
- Ensure manufacturing build, inspection and where relevant test times are met.
- Check and complete all paperwork associated with the manufacturing data pack.
- Maintain to the highest level, workmanship standards and product quality.
- Ensure compliance with all associated procedures applicable to the manufacturing process.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Maintain a good housekeeping policy.
- Willing to contribute to an environment of process improvement
- Formal technical engineering/ craft apprenticeship to NVQ Level 3/TR23/TR21.
- Formal further education certificate to HNC or equivalent.
- IPC 610 certified/ trained preferred.
- Possess experience in electrical wiring and assembly.
- Previous experience in the aerospace or defence industry would be desirable.
- Manual handling training.
- Lifting and slinging (including overhead cranes) training.
- ESD training.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Component Repair Coordinator (Aviation)
Building and Construction Project Leader
Business Methods Engineer
Stores & Logistics Officer
RF Digital Waveform Design Engineer
Quality Assurance Engineer
Goods Inwards Inspector