Bolton, Greater Manchester
Maintenance and Engineering
£20.49 - £23.49 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking an Electrical Fitter to join on an initial 6-month contract. As the Electrical Fitter, you will be responsible for carrying out manufacturing and test tasks within the electrical department, in accordance with product certification procedures, define workmanship standards, allocated budgets and timescales to meet project objectives.
Role: Electrical Fitter
Pay: £23.49 per hours via Umbrella
Hours: Monday to Friday, 37 hours a week
Contract: 6-month contract
IR35 Status: Inside
SC Clearance: BPSS
- Certify the product in line with Product Certification procedure.
- Demonstrated ability / willingness to certify own work in line with company quality standards.
- Maintain product certification and approval via regular audits.
- Possess a versatile skill base with the capability to apply these skills across a range of tasks.
- Be fully conversant with all equipment, tools and measuring instruments associated with the manufacturing cycle.
- Ensure manufacturing build, inspection and where relevant test times are met.
- Check and complete all paperwork associated with the manufacturing data pack.
- Maintain to the highest level, workmanship standards and product quality.
- Ensure compliance with all associated procedures applicable to the manufacturing process.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Maintain a good housekeeping policy.
- Willing to contribute to an environment of process improvement
- Possess experience in electrical wiring and assembly.
- Previous experience in the aerospace or defence industry would be desirable.
- Electrical fitting experience
Training and Qualifications
- Formal technical engineering/ craft apprenticeship to NVQ Level 3/TR23/TR21.
- Electrical apprenticeship required
- Formal further education certificate to HNC or equivalent.
- IPC 610 certified/ trained preferred.
- Manual handling training.
- Lifting and slinging (including overhead cranes) training.
- ESD training.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Ellie Laflain at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Senior Maintenance & MCC Representatives
Quality Assurance Specialist (9100)
Mechanical Design Engineer
Materials and Process Laboratory Technician
Manufacturing Controller – Bolton
Skilled Electrical Wireman
A320 Structural Mechanic