Bolton, Greater Manchester
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
An opportunity has arisen with my client for an Electrical Inspector to join them on a 6-month contract. The role of the Electrical Inspector is to be responsible for all elements necessary to achieve and maintain the quality of deliverable hardware.
Role: Electrical Inspector
Pay: £21.93 rising to £23.81 per hour via Umbrella Company
Contract: 6 Months – Could be changed to 12
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week
Security Clearance: Security Clearance Required
- Certification of product in line with processes and procedures.
- Examining for correct assembly including verifying all forms of electrical connections.
- Examining the finish of all parts to detect faulty finishing or painting, deterioration of surfaces etc.
- Inspect for physical damage.
- Intermediate inspection checks for non-Product Certification activities.
- Monitoring of operators within the Product Certification Scheme.
- Check, complete and certify all paperwork associated with the manufacturing data pack.
- Control of non-conforming items.
- Raise and maintain relevant data records/non-conformance reports.
- Produce relevant inspection/quality control documentation/history sheets.
- Care for and use specialised inspection tools.
- Maintain product certification and approval via regular audits.
- Ensure compliance with all associated procedures applicable to the manufacturing process.
- Ensure inspection times are met.
- Formal technical engineering/craft apprenticeship to NVQ Level 3/TR23/TR21or HNC is a critical requirement.
- Several years experience in electrical inspection experience required.
- Possess a versatile skill base with the capability to apply these skills across a range of tasks.
- Maintain to the highest level, workmanship standards and product quality.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Maintain a good housekeeping policy.
- Willing to contribute to an environment of process improvement.
- IPC 610 & IPC 620 certified / trained preferred.
- Due to the nature of the role we can’t consider candidates that have been diagnosed with colour blindness.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Melanie Cave at Line Up Aviation.
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
B1 Licensed Engineer – Manchester
B1 Licensed Engineer – A380
Electrical Calibration Operator
MRO Regional Manager – A&P Licensed
Maintenance Manager – A&P Licensed
Aerospace Senior Mechanical Design Engineer