Electrical Manufacturing Technician
Maintenance and Engineering
£28.57 - £29.57 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit an Electrical Manufacturing Technician on an initial 12-month contract. The manufacturing Technician will be capable of certifying the product and possess a versatile skill base, with a capability to apply their skills across a range of tasks utilising equipment and tools, gauges and measuring instruments associated with the production, repair, and modification of company products to meet defined build standards and specification requirements. Tasks will include Assembly, Inspection and Test.
Role: Electrical Manufacturing Technician
Pay: Up to £29.57 per hour via Umbrella
Location: Stevenage – Onsite working
Contract: Monday- Friday, 12 Months Contract
IR35 Status: Inside
Security Clearance: BPSS
- Possess experience in electrical wiring and assembly.
- Certify the product in line with the product certification procedure.
- Maintain product certification and approval via regular audits.
- Possess a versatile skill base with the capability to apply these skills across a range of tasks.
- Be fully conversant with all equipment, tools and measuring instruments associated with the manufacturing cycle.
- Ensure manufacturing build, inspection and where relevant, test times are met.
- Check and complete all paperwork associated with the manufacturing data pack.
- Maintain to the highest level, workmanship standards and product quality.
- Ensure compliance with all associated procedures applicable to the manufacturing process.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Maintain a good housekeeping policy.
- Communicate best practice to other team members.
- Formal technical/ electrical engineering/craft apprenticeship to NVQ Level 3/TR23/TR21/HNC is essential.
- Be a team player who is able to demonstrate customer focus.
- Have proven planning and organising skills and be flexible and adaptable.
- Experience as a skilled person
Apply for this role
Research and Development Engineer
Fatigue and Damage Tolerance Engineer
ESM Design Engineer
EASA B1/B2 Licensed Engineers (A320 AND B737CL/NG)
Shot Peen Technician
Design Concession Approver
System Modelling Engineer