Electrical Manufacturing Technician
Maintenance and Engineering
£26.19 - £29.57 per hour
Share this job
Our client has an opportunity for an Electrical Manufacturing Technician to join them on a 12-month contract.
Role: Electrical Manufacturing Technician
Hours: Full Time – onsite
Clearance: BPSS required before starting
Hourly Rate: £26.19 to £29.57 per hour via Umbrella – inside IR35
£19.50-£22 per hour via PAYE
What you’ll be doing:
- Possess experience in electrical wiring and assembly.
- Certify the product in line with the product certification procedure.
- Maintain product certification and approval via regular audits.
- Possess a versatile skill base with the capability to apply these skills across a range of tasks.
- Be fully conversant with all equipment, tools and measuring instruments associated with the manufacturing cycle.
- Ensure manufacturing build, inspection and where relevant, test times are met.
- Check and complete all paperwork associated with the manufacturing data pack.
- Maintain to the highest level, workmanship standards and product quality.
- Ensure compliance with all associated procedures applicable to the manufacturing process.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Maintain a good housekeeping policy.
- Communicate best practice to other team members
- Approved Apprenticeship/Apprenticeship Framework/Modern Apprenticeship
Vocational G or H Units with Further Education, City & Guilds Parts 1, 2 & 3
Vocational TR23 Units with Further Education, ONC or City & Guilds Parts 1, 2 & 3
Vocational NVQ3 with Further Education, BTEC ONC/HNC
- The successful candidate should be a team player who is able to demonstrate customer focus.
- They should also have proven planning and organising skills and be flexible and adaptable.
- Experience as a skilled person
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately!
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Aerospace Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Quality Assurance Specialist (9100)
Development & Production Test Engineer
Mechanical Systems Engineer
Senior Building Control Inspector
Senior Aircraft Engineer
B1 Licensed Engineer