Electrical Test Operator
Bolton, Greater Manchester
Maintenance and Engineering
Up to £23.49 per hour
Share this job
An opportunity has arisen with my client for an Electrical Test Operator to join them on a 12 – 18 month contract. The Test Operator will be responsible for carrying out test tasks within the operational business, in accordance with product certification procedures, defined workmanship standards, allocated budgets and timescales to meet project objectives.
Role: Electrical Test Operator
Pay: £23.49 per hour via Umbrella Company
Contract: 12- 18 month contract
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week.
Security Clearance: Security Clearance required.
- Certify the product in line with Product Certification procedure.
- Maintain product certification and approval via regular audits.
- Possess a versatile skill base with the capability to apply these skills across a range of tasks.
- Carry out setting-up procedures for testing, to include the awareness of the need for periodic recalibration of test equipment.
- Carry out tests on electronic equipment in accordance with test instructions, using specified test equipment.
- Carry out simple fault-finding procedures on electronic equipment.
- Keep test records and reporting faults for rectification.
- Ensure manufacturing test times are met.
- Check and complete all paperwork associated with the manufacturing data pack.
- Maintain to the highest level, workmanship standards and product quality.
- Ensure compliance with all associated procedures applicable to the manufacturing process.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Maintain a good housekeeping policy.
- Communicate best practice to other team members.
- Significant Electrical Test Experience required.
- The successful candidate should be a team player who is able to demonstrate customer focus. They should also have proven planning and organising skills and be flexible and adaptable.
- Formal technical engineering/craft apprenticeship to NVQ Level 3/TR23/TR21/ONC. Formal further education certificate to HNC or equivalent certificate.
- Manual handling training. Lifting & Slinging training (Including overhead cranes). ESD training.
- Due to the nature of the role we can’t consider candidates that have been diagnosed with colour blindness.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Melanie Cave at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Electrical Manufacturing Technician
Aircraft Avionic Technician
Aircraft Mechanical Technician
Aircraft Technician – Philadelphia, PA
Licensed Rotary Engineers – Aberdeen
Digital Project Leader
B1 AND B2 – EMB195 – UK Contract
H145 D3 Licensed Engineers