Electrician Helicopter Assembly line
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
Our client is a large, multinational aerospace and defense company, in helicopter manufacturing.
It is looking for:
Role: Electrician Helicopter Assembly line
Pay: To be defined on the basis of experience
- Perform harnesses, power cable and coax cable installation in accordance with design data and job instruction
- Carrying out any necessary troubleshooting/repairs of avionic systems or parts replacing based on design documentation and relative job instruction
- Perform acceptance test procedure of avionic systems and measuring the general performance of the aircraft based design documentation and job instruction
- Able to read and understand electrical wiring diagrams and circuitry.
- Able to read and understand installation drawing
- Operate efficiently to conclude all on-site installation, repair, and test activities.
- Guarantee that the work progress accurately follows the agenda and follow the proper safety standard
- Operate equipment in a safe manner, and use proper technical publication.
- Be active part of assembly team , contributing to the execution of all activities (troubleshooting, installation, and testing).
- Min. 1 years working experience in aerospace as an electritian.
- Proven experience as Airplane technician is mandatory.
- Practical skill on installation of harnesses and avionic component.
- Practical skills to crimp pins and terminal lug in accordance to the specific vendor requirement.
- English spoken & written: B2
- Technical degree or certification
- Previous experience as helicopters Avionic is a plus
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Knowledge of Aviation Airworthiness and Operational regulations.
- Ability to manage and preserve technical equipment.
- Accustomed to using mobile tools and applications.
- Excellent problem solving skills, and ability to identify customer oriented solutions.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, in an environment where priorities can be quickly modified.
- High flexibility and ability to easily acclimate to modified schedules and shifts.
- Self-driven attitude and a team player.
Apply for this role
Research and Development Engineer
Fatigue and Damage Tolerance Engineer
ESM Design Engineer
EASA B1/B2 Licensed Engineers (A320 AND B737CL/NG)
Shot Peen Technician
Design Concession Approver
System Modelling Engineer