Electronic Engineering Technician
Maintenance and Engineering
Up to £23.00 per hour
Share this job
An opportunity has arisen with my client for an Electronic Engineering Technician to join them on a 12-month contract. As the Electronic Engineering Technician your role will be to be part of the production design support. You will work as an engineering team member carrying out a range of technical activities under guidance in line with all relevant processes, quality and other requirements.
Role: Electronic Engineering Technician
Pay: Up to £23.00 Per Hour Via Umbrella Company – DOE
Contract: 12 Months – Likely to be extended
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week
Security Clearance: Security Clearance Required before starting.
- Inspection and verification of engineering work and manufactured equipment against defined standards and specifications.
- Carry out a range of tests and technical investigations across a range of products to ensure they meet agreed specifications.
- Compile associated test and verification reports.
- Provide data for problem assessment and design of improvements.
- Provide support in resolving problems and issues and, where appropriate, capture non compliances using established standards and tools.
- Carry out a range of standard activities, including production of documentation to support the in-service use of products in assigned areas.
- Interface with customers in relation to standard issues, including resolving straightforward queries and problems, logging and actioning all items.
- Contribute as appropriate to engineering team decisions.
- Keep full and accurate records of all work and activities carried out.
- NVQ Level 3 in Electronic & Electrical Engineering
- 2+Yrs prior work experience in a similar role (hands-on lab / shop floor role).
- HNC/HND in Electronic & Electrical Engineering
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Melanie Cave at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Senior Maintenance & MCC Representatives
Quality Assurance Specialist (9100)
Mechanical Design Engineer
Materials and Process Laboratory Technician
Manufacturing Controller – Bolton
Skilled Electrical Wireman
A320 Structural Mechanic