Electronic Manufacturing Delivery Lead
Maintenance and Engineering
Up to £35.00 per hour
Share this job
An opportunity has arisen with my client for an Electronic Manufacturing Delivery Lead to join them on a 12-month contract. As the Electronic Manufacturing Delivery Lead, you will be the interface between Manufacturing and Electronics Engineering to manage the delivery of Electro-Mechanical assemblies on time, on cost and on quality (OTOCOQ).
Department Overview –
The purpose of the Test Equipment Centre of Excellence (CofEx) is to ensure business performance along the full product lifecycle of Test Equipment. The primary mission of the Test Equipment CofEx is to provide complete and cost effective test solutions based on a platform portfolio of modules & reusable functions catalogues, for French and UK development and production programmes.
Role: Electronic Manufacturing Delivery Lead
Pay: £35 per hour via Umbrella Company
Contract: 12 Month
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week
Security Clearance: Security Clearance required. – Can start on BPSS but must be able to pass SC.
- Estimates for current and future requirements to drive Quality, Schedule and Cost.
- Identification and communication of actions to allow effective delivery
- Technical support in Integrated Development Team (IDT) meetings
- Creation and management of delivery plans
- Working with multiple stakeholders to confirm suitability of plans and monitoring progress
- Identifying & communicating risks and opportunities
- Regular progress updates to key stakeholders and line management.
- Experience of Project Management best practice: Risk Management, Stakeholder Management, Compliance Management, Configuration Management.
- SAP experience.
- Windchill (PLM) experience.
- Understanding of manufacturing process for electro-mechanical hardware.
- Experience of project management across the various phases; from project initiation to project close.
- Negotiating and influencing skills, with the ability to establish and maintain relationships and work collaboratively across various levels in an organisation.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Melanie Cave at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Production Equipment Service and Repair Technician
CNC Machine Tool Maker
Production Manager (Aviation MRO)
Paint Shop Sealer
NDT Technician Level 2 (EN4179 certified)
CAD Tool Design Engineer
Paint Strip Mechanic
Aircraft Component Grinder Technician