Electronics Design Engineer
Maintenance and Engineering
Up to £58.00 per hour
Share this job
An opportunity has arisen with my client for an Electronics Design Engineer to join them on a 6-month contract. The Electronic Engineering function is a friendly and supportive environment. Within the function, you will be working with other engineers who have a collective wealth of experience across a wide range technologies and products and are happy to share their knowledge to support one another, ensuring opportunities for improvement are identified and best practice is upheld.
Role: Electronics Design Engineer
Pay: £58.00 per hour via Umbrella Company
Contract: 6 Months – Likely to be extended
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week.
Security Clearance: Security Clearance required on submission
- You will be responsible for developing cutting-edge electronic solutions for weapon systems. This will include on board missile sub-systems and Land, Sea and Air based Firing Units. Your role will entail responsibility for the quality and performance of the electronic solution together with providing cost and schedule updates to a project manager.
- You will have a sound track record in electronic design capability throughout the product life cycle, i.e. early concept through to production. The technical solutions you will implement will range across the Power and Analogue Electronics sphere of expertise and will be at both sub-system and board level.
- This role will require you to liaise with other domains, e.g. Software, Firmware, Mechanical, Environmental, EMC etc. to ensure your designs perform in all respects to the requirements placed upon you. In so doing you will be key to delivering world class missile solutions to our customers.
- Ideally, degree qualified with significant post qualification experience in Electronic Design, development and delivery.
- Someone who can demonstrate the capability to lead significant electronic design work packages and have experience of working within a multi-disciplinary team with the awareness and understanding of the challenges that this may bring.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and knowledge of a wide range of electronic technologies and products.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to influence and negotiate with stakeholders across the business.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Melanie Cave at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!
Apply for this role
Electronics Design Engineer
Stores & Logistics Officer – Tooling
Industrial Manufacturing Engineer
Stores and Logistics Officer