Electronics Design Engineer
Bolton, Greater Manchester
Maintenance and Engineering
£43.95 - £58.00 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit an Electronics Design Engineer on a 12-month contract. As the Electronics Design Engineer, you will play a leading role in the support of production activities at the statue of the art manufacturing facility in Bolton. You will act as the interface between the design teams in Stevenage and manufacturing team in Bolton.
Role: Electronics Design Engineer
Pay: Up to £58 per hour Umbrella, up to £43.95 per hour PAYE
Contract: 12-months, Monday to Friday
IR35 Status: Inside
Security Clearance: SC required.
- Conducting Technical investigations on Prime Hardware or Test Equipment
- Evaluating issues and proposing and delivering design changes
- Supporting the Manufacturing teams to enable the continuation of production.
- Liaising with Design teams to ensure route cause and corrective actions are implemented.
- Obsolescence investigations and preventative design changes
- Designing test equipment and solutions to aid in the manufacturing process
Skillset / experience required:
- Significant proven experience in the design of Digital and Analogue electronics, preferably in the defence industry, (but not essential). Experience of switch mode power supplies would also be an advantage, (but not essential).
- Excellent verbal communication, negotiation and influencing skills with the capability to write clear and concise engineering documentation.
- Work well in a multifunctional and multi-skilled team environment, supporting knowledge transfer to/from colleagues.
- You’ll be prepared to work autonomously if needed, lead the delivery of your work assignments, and actively engage with stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of your outputs.
- Experience in supporting manufacturing and resolving manufacturing issues is an advantage, but not essential.
- Finally, we are looking for someone who has a record of accomplishment of on-time delivery along with good verbal and written communication skills.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Siobhan Miller at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Research and Development Engineer
Fatigue and Damage Tolerance Engineer
ESM Design Engineer
EASA B1/B2 Licensed Engineers (A320 AND B737CL/NG)
Shot Peen Technician
Design Concession Approver
System Modelling Engineer