Electronics Design Engineer
Maintenance and Engineering
Up to £58.00 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a Electronics Design Engineer to join my client on an initial 12 month contract. As the Electronics Design Engineer you will be responsible for developing cutting-edge electronic solutions for weapon systems. This will include on board missile sub-systems and Land, Sea and Air based Firing Units. Your role will entail responsibility for the quality and performance of the electronic solution together with providing cost and schedule updates to a project manager.
Role: Electronics Design Engineer
Pay: Up to £58 per hour via Umbrella, inside IR35
Contract: Monday – Friday 37 hours per week, 12 months contract
IR35 Status: Inside
Security Clearance: Security Clearance required before starting
- You will be responsible for developing cutting-edge electronic solutions for weapon systems. This will include on board missile sub-systems and Land, Sea and Air based Firing Units. Your role will entail responsibility for the quality and performance of the electronic solution together with providing cost and schedule updates to a project manager.
- You will have a soundtrack record in electronic design capability throughout the product life cycle, i.e. Early concept through to production. The technical solutions you will implement will range across the Power and Analogue Electronics sphere of expertise and will be at both sub-system and board level.
- This role will require you to liaise with other domains, e.g. Software, Firmware, Mechanical, Environmental, EMC etc. to ensure your designs perform in all respects to the requirements placed upon you. In so doing you will be key to delivering world class missile solutions to our customers.
- Degree qualified with significant post qualification experience in Electronic Design, development, and delivery.
- Someone who can demonstrate the capability to lead significant electronic design work packages and have experience of working within a multi-disciplinary team with the awareness and understanding of the challenges that this may bring.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and knowledge of a wide range of electronic technologies and products.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to influence and negotiate with stakeholders across the business.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately!
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Aerospace Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Quality Assurance Specialist (9100)
Development & Production Test Engineer
Production Manager (Aviation MRO)
Mechanical Systems Engineer
Senior Building Control Inspector
Senior Aircraft Engineer
B1 Licensed Engineer