Electronics Engineer, Radiation Effects
Maintenance and Engineering
£40.00 - £45.00 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking an Electronics Engineer- Radiation Effects, to join them on an initial 6-month contract. You will be working with other engineers who have a collective wealth of experience across a wide range technologies and products and are happy to share their knowledge to support one another, ensuring opportunities for improvement are identified and best practice is upheld.
The experience you bring will be met with enthusiasm and you will be encouraged to share any learning.
Role: Electronics Engineer- Radiation Effects
Pay: £40-£45 per hour via Umbrella
Hours: Monday to Friday, 37 hours
Contract: 6 -month contract, possibility of extension.
Location: Bristol- Onsite Requirement
IR35 Status: Inside
SC Clearance: SC Clearable, British Nationals Only.
You will be responsible for developing cutting-edge electronic solutions for weapon systems. This will include:
- On board missile sub-systems and Land, Sea and Air based Firing Units.
- Responsibility for the quality and performance of the electronic solution together with providing cost and schedule updates to a project manager.
- You will have a sound, track record in electronic design capability throughout the product life cycle, i.e. early concept through to production.
- The technical solutions you will implement will range across the Power and Analogue Electronics sphere of expertise and will be at both sub-system and board level.
- This role will require you to liaise with other domains, e.g. Software, Firmware, Mechanical, Environmental, EMC etc. to ensure your designs perform in all respects to the requirements placed upon you. In so doing you will be key to delivering world class missile solutions to our customers.
- Ideally, degree qualified with significant post qualification experience in Electronic Design, development, and delivery.
- Someone who can demonstrate the capability to lead significant electronic design work packages and have experience of working within a multi-disciplinary team with the awareness and understanding of the challenges that this may bring.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and knowledge of a wide range of electronic technologies and products.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to influence and negotiate with stakeholders across the business.
Apply for this role
Aerospace Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Quality Assurance Specialist (9100)
Development & Production Test Engineer
Production Manager (Aviation MRO)
Mechanical Systems Engineer
Senior Building Control Inspector
Senior Aircraft Engineer
B1 Licensed Engineer