Maintenance and Engineering
£27000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Share this job
My client has a great opportunity for an Electronics Technician to join them on a permanent basis. If you have strong electronic, electrical and electro-mechanical skills then this is the role for you!
Role: Electronics Technician
Location: Wendens Ambo, Essex
Salary: £27,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
Hours: Full Time, Monday to Friday
- Test, repair and Overhaul of components, such as NAV lights, power supplies, ballast units, control units, VHF COMM panels, ovens and water boilers.
- Working in accordance with technical publications such as CMMs & AMMs
- Fault find down to component level.
- Correlate all work carried out in accordance with part 145 requirements
- Work to circuit diagrams and wiring diagrams.
- Full, Clean driving license – essential
- Electronics repair: 1 year (preferred)
- Strong understanding of technical publications
- Knowledge of commercial aerospace working practises
- Aviation experience – desirable
- Hold a recognised engineering qualification such as BTEC, BNC, ONC or HNC/HND.
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Profit sharing
- Holiday bonus scheme
- Wellbeing scheme
- Employee of the Quarter bonus
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV or apply immediately!
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Aeronautical Manuals Writer
B1.3 ON AW169
B1.3 ON AW139
Aerospace Components Build Technician
B1 Licensed Engineer
Assembly and Test Mechanic