Energy Data Specialist
£30.00 - £35 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit someone as a Energy Data Specialist for 7 months. As the Energy Data Specialist, you will take lead on the increase of utility data availability across the UK sites and transform this data into actionable, easy-to-understand information and insights to support improved business for performance, operational diagnostics, and prognostics.
Role: Energy Data Specialist
Pay: £35 per hour via Umbrella
Contract: Monday- Friday, 35 Hours per week, 7-month contract
IR35 Status: Inside
· Minimum of two years’ experience in energy data management – such as Building Management Systems (BMS)
· Understand the end to end data lifecycle – from meter point through to end user reports
· Experience of using Energy Management Systems (EMS) e.g. eSight, Montage etc.
· Provide easy-to-understand insights and data visualization
· Structure the data tree within the Energy Management System (EMS)
· Monitor & highlight failures or out of condition performance – and implement the chosen remedial action
· Design, creation, publication of meaningful reports for operational use within the team and customer reports
· Development of reports on meaningful Energy Performance Indicators (ENPIs)
· Deployment and implementation of data strategy
· Stakeholder management
· Perform data analysis; regressions, baseload, quality etc.
Education & Training
· Undergraduate degree or equivalent in related field;
o Energy management
o Computer science
o Business information systems
o Information management
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Accounts Assistant (Part-time)
Reward Operations Advisor
Fixed Asset Accountant
VIP Private Jet Charter Broker