Engineering Instructor for Rotary aircraft
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating globally for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
Engineer instructor for Rotary aircraft (Cougar or Super Puma)
On behalf of our client a major Saudi helicopter maintenance division we are interested in speaking with candidates interested and experienced in instructing rotary maintenance engineers, specifically on the Cougar or Super Puma aircraft.
Due to the nature of this contract, we can only consider nationals from the UK/US, Europe, South Africa, Canada, or Australia.
Role: Maintenance Engineering Instructor
Location: Saudi Arabia
Salary: Competitive, flights and accommodation included.
Job Type: Contract 12 months initially, renewable.
- Possesses aviation experience of no less than 600 hours on helicopters and 300 hours specifically on the Cougar or Super Puma aircraft.
- An aviation engineer instructor familiar with the systems, characteristics, and equipment of the Cougar or Super Puma helicopters.
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
Tasks and Duties.
- Responsible for instructing aviation engineers in the Air Force on all accredited courses for aviation engineers as per the Air Force curriculum.
- Conduct ground studies sessions for aviation engineers.
- Update the curriculum to align with the guidelines, regulations, and references of the Air Force.
- Develop and modify the practical training plans for technicians.
- Provide advice to Squadron Commander.
- Undertake operational and training flights on the Super Puma aircraft.
If you are interested in discussing this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV for evaluation.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for this role
Research and Development Engineer
Fatigue and Damage Tolerance Engineer
ESM Design Engineer
EASA B1/B2 Licensed Engineers (A320 AND B737CL/NG)
Shot Peen Technician
Design Concession Approver
System Modelling Engineer