Engineering Project Manager
£30.00 - £36.16 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit someone as a Engineering Project Manager for 9 months. An exciting opportunity has arisen in Broughton to be part of the Plant Engineering Widebody Incremental Development Team as an Engineering Project Manager.
Role: Engineering Project Manager
Pay: £36.16 per hour via Umbrella
Contract: Monday- Friday, 35 Hours per week, 9-month contract
IR35 Status: Inside
· Take a leading role in securing industrial topics within Widebody step portfolio and be a champion of design for manufacture
- Deputise for the Engineering Delivery Team Leader in times of absence
- Manage and deliver projects as part of the recurring costs portfolio, these topics include reducing CoNQ (Cost of Non-Quality), BiM (Bill of Materials), STV (Standard Time Variance), WCT (Work Content Tracker) and NPO (i.e. consumables). In some cases you will be leading these projects which will need support from other players in the Multi-Functional Team (MFT) arena (manufacturing, quality, operations, procurement etc). In other cases you will be supporting other members of the MFT in the projects they are leading. This is a real opportunity to live the Airbus value ‘we are one.’
Skills & Experince
- An Engineering Degree or greater than 3 years’ experience in engineering/manufacturing roles.
- Experience of working across programme, in both metallic and composite materials with appropriate methods and tool knowledge.
- Experience in highlighting improvement opportunities within the wing perimeter.
- Experience in either project management or agile methodologies, obtaining budget, defining scope, creating work breakdown structures, implementing and working to schedules, understanding resource requirements, risk and opportunity management and reporting and influencing on key project milestones.
- Has a passion for design for manufacture and wants to drive forward the industrial strategy for the team.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Accounts Assistant (Part-time)
Reward Operations Advisor
Fixed Asset Accountant
VIP Private Jet Charter Broker