Equipment Test Architect
Bolton, Greater Manchester
Maintenance and Engineering
£37.00 - £47.73 per hour
Share this job
An opportunity has arisen with my client for an Equipment Test Architect to join them on a 12-month contract. My client is looking for a Test Architect who wants to use their knowledge in a Test and Testability role. Your role will be to support the project Verification lead in the deployment of the Test and Testability Policy for the product. Part of the role also includes supporting other areas of the business in the deployment and through life management of Test Equipment.
Role: Equipment Test Architect
Pay: £47.73 per hour via Umbrella Company
Location: Stevenage or Bolton
Contract: 12 Months – Likely to be extended
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week
Security Clearance: Must be SC clearable
· Lead the development of the Test Equipment TRS for the product.
· Responsible for working with the Delivery lead and Design lead for the definition and implementation of the Test and Testability Policy within a Programme.
· Support the overall Test Equipment Development activity to ensure delivery of required Test Equipment.
· Liaise with Manufacturing and PDS teams for Test Equipment related activities
· Support the definition of an optimal BIT coverage at sub-system level.
· Lead the development of diagnostic strategies for production.
· Experience of Development and Production Test Techniques and implementation.
· Knowledge of structured hardware Modelling techniques (preferably eXpress).
· Experience in the development and implementation of test strategies and Automated Test Equipment for new products.
· Some experience of supporting Manufacturing Teams and Design teams.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Melanie Cave at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!
Apply for this role
Electronic Architect (L5)
Electronics Design Engineer
Stores & Logistics Officer – Tooling
Industrial Manufacturing Engineer