£31400 - £35000.00 per annum
Share this job
I am seeking an Executive Assistant to join my super busy, engineering production client client in Hayes, West London on a permanent basis.
You will provide executive and administrative support to the Managing Director and senior management team.
Duties are varied and require a high level of coordination, attention to detail as well as pro-activeness.
Role: Executive Assistant
Location: Hayes, West London, UB3
Shift: Mon-Fri. 37.5 hours per week
The role can be hybrid after initial ‘settling-in’ period
** Occasional travel may be required **
Salary: £31,400 – £35,000 depending on experience
Main responsibilities of the Executive Assistant:
- Pro-actively support the Managing Director and Senior Management Team
- Management of Senior Executives’ calendars, emails, meeting requests
- Draft internal and external communications
- Organise & moderate meetings, create reports, take notes, follow up
- Organize monthly management meetings & coordinate presentation inputs
- Preparation of PowerPoint & Excel presentations for KPIs and business case reviews
- Assist with communications, marketing and events
- Manage the company website, intranet and social media profiles
- Organise and prepare internal communication events for colleagues
- Propose and facilitate marketing campaigns
- Order, distribute and keep record of all marketing material, including cost control
- Drive the Events Committee, including on-the-day facilitation
- Organise staff travel within Company guidelines
- Apply for visas, gather information about health and safety situation of the country as well as information about required vaccines.
- Coordinate reimbursement of travel and work-related expenses.
- Prepare and facilitate external customer visits, internal & external audits
- Other duties may include management of post, answer incoming calls, ordering stationary, incoming invoices and credit card statements and providing support in line with general expectations of an Office Manager / Assistant
Ideal candidate profile:
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken. Fluency of German advantageous
- Certification in Marketing, Communication & event management advantageous. Experience in these areas is essential.
- Proficient in MS Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Teams
- Proficiency in managing Social Media Channels
- Pro-active and confident with excellent organisational skills and high attention to detail
- Candidates must already hold the right to live and work in the UK at the time of application. No sponsorships can be provided, now or in the future.
- Free onsite parking
- Attractive benefits package including discounted flights and employee healthcare plan.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.
Apply for this role
DSA Needs Assessor
Assistive Technology Trainer
Addetto/a Amministrazione e Contabilità Aziendale
Senior Pensions Data Technician
Building Construction Project Leader