Executive Handling Station Manager – Bilbao
Share this job
Our client is a distinguished Ground Handling provider in executive aviation, with stations and FBOs across Portugal and Africa. As part of the company’s strategy to expand operations in Iberia, the company has opened several stations in Spain, and is now looking for Station Managers.
As a leader in Ground Handling in the Iberian Peninsula, the company prides its commercial success on its strong reputation, reactiveness, and ability to anticipate the customer’s needs on each and every journey.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, your responsibilities will include:
- Creating and monitoring station budget, ensuring the station remains profitable
- Overseeing daily station movements and communicating directly with guests
- Overseeing the station premises under the Supervision of the Station Development Manager and CEO
- Management and recruitment of the operational team
- Reinforcing the company ethos to create a high-end environment for guests
- Business development to attract new customers to the business
- Working in collaboration with colleagues in Portugal, building cross country commercial strategies to ensure consistency across the business
- Implementing company best practices including commercial, quality and safety, as well as management and operational tools
Required Skills and Experience:
- Excellent personal presentation and grooming
- Fluent Spanish and English (additional languages such as French and Portuguese would be a bonus)
- Knowledge and experience of Executive Aviation ground handling would be an advantage, but is not essential
- Willingness to provide all forms of handling assistances, as well as management of suppliers and budgetary control
- Previous team management experience
- Full clean driving licence
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to Anthony Cockburn at Line Up Aviation.
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all our latest vacancies, news, and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”