Executive Handling Station Manager Junior- Menorca
Share this job
Our client is a distinguished Ground Handling provider in executive aviation, with stations and FBOs across Portugal and Africa. As part of the company’s strategy to expand operations, the company has opened several stations in Spain, and is now looking for Ground Operations Officer – Handling Agent.
Role: Ground Operations Officer – Handling Agent
Pay: To be defined on the basis of experience
This role will be responsible for delivering a high level of service to business aviation customers and providing operational support to crews and aircrafts on ground.
- Communication with customers (airlines, agencies, brokers, crews, etc.)
- Process of all services requests ( Transports, Hotels, Catering, etc.).
- Follow up of all services accordingly.
- Operational communications with airport authorities.
- Slot and airport permit management.
- Preparation, process and collect invoices for rendered services.
- Coordination with all concerned service companies required by the operation, such as fueling, cleaning, ramp services.
- Loading and unloading baggage from the aircraft.
- Transportation and care of luggage during the operation.
- Passengers Meet & Greet
- VIP Service at all times: passengers and crews.
- Fluent in English and Spanish. Additional languages are valued.
- Driving License
- Customer oriented
- Disciplined, flexible attitude to working hours, team spirit.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Alessandro Mereghetti at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”