Gatwick, West Sussex
£26000 - £29000 per annum
Share this job
I am recruiting an Expeditor for my supply chain client near Gatwick, West Sussex.
The successful candidate will ensure timely supply of components from suppliers and to clients, as well as oversee the status of component repairs, proactively keeping all stakeholders up to date.
Main Expeditor responsibilities:
* Monitor repair order status throughout the repair loop, maintain systems with latest status data, delay explanations and other relevant supplier information.
* Improve turn-time performance, meeting and exceeding internal and customer KPIs.
Enforce customer and employer contract terms
* Expediting of critical assets. Proactively managing expedites by calling and working closely with suppliers and providing regular and accurate feedback.
* Support resolution to all aspects of supplier interaction. Identify threats to service levels, Negotiate proposals to resolve and mitigate.
* Develop positive and strong supplier relationships, seek to improve working methods and communications
* Undertake routine strategic supplier meetings and reviews. To include score carding, customer feedback and negotiation of strategic problem resolution
Ideal Candidate Profile:
* Demonstrate a desire to succeed and develop a career to support succession planning
* Be a confident and clear communicator at various levels
* Have strong negotiation and decision making skills
* Effective in time management and prioritisation
* Be analytical, creative and demonstrate strong problem solving skills
* Be a strong team player and customer focused
* Adaptable to change and works well under pressure
- Salary: £26,000-£29,000 DOE
- Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
- This role will be 100% office based
- Free onsite parking and excellent public transport links
- Attractive benefits package including Private Medical & Dental Insurance, Enhanced Pension Scheme, Life Assurance cover, Annual VDU eye tests
- Training and development opportunities
- Candidates must already hold the right to live and work in the UK at the time of application
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.
Apply for this role
Customer Service Executive/Administrator
Customer Service Specialist
Building Control Inspector
Public Accounts Clerk
Assistive Technology Trainer
Addetto/a Amministrazione e Contabilità Aziendale
Senior Pensions Data Technician